Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A bit of smiling today

Today I smiled a bit at my scar as I got out of the shower. I hung out with friends and played their wonderful young sons with a light heart. I smiled genuinely at a stranger telling me that she was pregnant. Perhaps I'm making progress with this greiving/accepting crap.

And after all that I felt a funny pain on my right side... the hopeful side of me thinks "mittelschmerz"

The rest of me thinks "hm, gas?" indifferently.

There is a 5% chance of conception with POF, right? So that must mean that there is a higher chance of ovulation, eh? Not that ovulation is the be end all of the fertility game, but it does lead to great sex - perhaps because of all the fun things your body does when it ovulates to convince you to drop everything and shag... or in my case, it could just be the huge novelty factor of ovulation.

No comments: