Thursday, February 21, 2008

one more day

Today I took the entire day off... first the morning, then come lunch I realized that I needed the afternoon off too. I cried through most of my rec sporting game tonight and then drug myself home.

I thought it was getting easier, but today was just a day where everywhere I looked my brain started a painful inner monologue about how my kids won't look like me... or how I might never get to be a parent...how I hate that I no longer look at my friend's kids the same way... how I best get on with sorting out my hormones.... oh and the fun one of my brain trying to convince me that all my tears might be all my fault because I haven't dealt with my hormones.

grr.... very ready for bed tonight.

oh, yeah, that reminds me of my low libido problem.

How can something that seems so fringe to my happy wonderful life that is so full, be tainting nearly every single moment!?!

No comments: